Prosthetic Nipples Overview
We provide Ready-made Nipples in 3 styles: Natural, Modest & Bold. Each style differs in nipple projection & areola texture and comes in 9 different colors.
Diameter is 1.85 inch (4.7 cm) with 0.12 inch (3 mm) prominence.
With a shirt and a regular bra it has a natural look. Without a bra it will give you a slightly subtle look.
The Modest style has an authentic appearance and a realistic texture for both the nipple and the areola.
Diameter is 1.77 inch (4.5 cm) with 0.08 inch (2 mm) prominence.
With a shirt and a regular bra it has a subtle look. Without a bra it gives you a natural look.
The Natural style has a realistic appearance however the texture isn’t particularly prominent.
Diameter is 1.85 inch (4.7 cm) with 0.16 inch (4 mm) prominence.
With a shirt and a padded bra it will not show at all. Without a bra it will give you a sexy look.
The Bold style has an authentic appearance and a realistic texture for both the nipple and the areola, including glands on the areola.
Our nipples are handmade from a high quality silicone which has a similar look & feel of a real skin and their thin edges provide a perfect match with your breasts!
The nipples are attached to the breasts by using two optional waterproof medical adhesives offered with a bundled discount:
- Pros-aide, a water based adhesive which can hold the nipples for up to several days.
- Telesis, a stronger silicone-based adhesive, intended for women with an active life style and can hold for more than a week.
With the right care, the prosthetic nipple can last for years since the silicone we are using is a very durable material. Our prosthetic nipples come in a box along with usage instructions. Shipping is free!
If you have undergone a unilateral, one-sided mastectomy and need a prosthetic which looks exactly the same as your remaining nipple, Pink Perfect experts can tailor-make the Prosthetic Nipple by size, shape, color and even areola glands!
In order to match our Custom-made nipple to your existing nipple, we will need to create an impression out of the real nipple.
You will receive a do-it-yourself impression kit along with instructions. The impression creation process is very simple and fast. In 5 minutes you will have an impression you can send back to us along with a picture and color specification of your remaining nipple.
Should you undergo a double mastectomy and wish to have the prostheses perfectly match your existing nipples, you should contact us before the mastectomy operation so we can produce the Prosthetic Nipple based on the original one.
Frequently Answered Questions
Insurance coverage depends on the policy of your country’s ministry of health or your local health insurance policy.
In the US, our nipple prosthesis is covered under HCPCS billing code L8032 (“Nipple Prosthesis, reusable, any type, each”) which is a well known code by the insurance companies. Once you place an order online, we send you a PDF invoice by Email which you can submit to your insurance company when filing a claim.
In some cases, to improve the reimbursement process, it is advisable to send a medical necessity letter or a prescription note from your doctor (with your full name, date of birth, and diagnosis).
For the medical necessity letter, ICD-10 diagnostic code C50.019 (“Malignant Neoplasm of female breast, nipple and areola”) can also be used in addition to the billing code. In case CPT code is needed, it can be specified according to the reconstructive surgery performed. More info can be found in this link: CPT Mastectomy & Reconstruction codes.
My nipples can be seen (and touched) at two respectable breast cancer boutiques in NYC and LA:
- Evelyn H. Lauder Breast Center Boutique (Sloan Kettering). 300 East 66th Street. New York
- Reflections Boutique. 200 UCLA Medical Plaza, Suite 163. Los Angeles
In both boutiques you can find my fancy catalog showing all Ready-made nipple varieties and you can even have the chance to try them on!
In addition, many breast care centers and PS offices in the US carry my Pink Perfect nipple samples. Please contact us if you need more info.
For queries outside of the US you can contact the following distributors:
- France & Switzerland – Merav Halimi, Geneva, +41 79 4545-772, email@example.com
- Spain – Carina Casanovas, Barcelona, +34 63 322-5134, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Argentina – Andrea Coria, Buenos Aires, +54 11 5668-7084, email@example.com
- Canada – Peter Oxley, TSG Medical, +1 506 654-6942, firstname.lastname@example.org
In many cases, Reconstructive Nipple Surgery is not the best choice, primarily due to these reasons:
- The reconstructed breast skin may be too tight or damaged by radiation thus not suitable for ANY additional surgery or areola tattooing.
- In many cases, a long time needs to pass until the nipple reconstruction surgery can be performed, since the breast has to be fully healed.
- Both the reconstructed nipple and the tattoo are not durable. In many cases the reconstructed nipple collapses and the tattoo starts fading after one year.
At any stage! You can engage us before or after mastectomy. We then make an impression out of your remaining nipple.
You can even engage us years after mastectomy for both ready-made nipples or custom-made nipples (impression can always be made out of your remaining nipple).
Pink Perfect prosthetic nipples were thoroughly tested by women before being introduced to the market. In addition, in accordance with international standards for biological evaluation of medical devices, the prosthetic nipple were successfully tested by an independent laboratory to determine its suitability for use on the skin and to ensure that it is non-irritant, nontoxic and non-reactive.
Up till now, our prosthetic nipples have achieved high levels of customer satisfaction in several categories with very few reports on skin irritation or allergic reactions. If you experience rush or irritation, consider changing to another adhesive brand which might be more suitable to your skin. We recommend you discuss any concerns with your physician. If you experience an unusual skin reaction, immediately stop use and seek medical attention.
Our prosthetic is provided with Pros-Aide & Telesis adhesives, Both are FDA approved medical adhesives which were fully tested with our prostheses during normal day-to-day activities. These adhesives are waterproof and can hold the prosthetic for up to several days (depending on your skin and moisture level).
When you feel your prosthetic has become loose, you can apply a bit of adhesive on the loose edges using a cotton swab or you can take it off, clean it, spread a new layer of adhesive and reapply it. You can do it as many times as you like. With careful handling, the prosthetic can last for years!
Of course! Our prosthetic is safe to use in water thanks to the perfect fit to the breast form. It will stay firm on the breast and won’t move when doing normal water activities such as swimming.
In case using the Pros-aide adhesive:
If you feel the pros-aide adhesive doesn’t hold as well as expected, please try the following steps:
- Wipe the skin area with isopropyl (rubbing) alcohol very thoroughly and vigorously to leave the skin as clean as possible. Let this thoroughly dry before applying the nipple.
- Apply the Pros-Aide to both sides to be bonded – on the skin area as well as on the nipple. Be sure to dry both areas completely. The Pros-Aide will turn from white to clear when dry. Once it is dry (turns clear) carefully press the 2 surfaces together – it will be extremely tacky so you must have care in placing these properly on the first contact.
In case using the Telesis adhesive, make sure you follow this instructions:
- Brush a thin, even layer of Telesis 5 on the skin.
- Brush a thin layer of Telesis 5 Adhesive onto the appliance.
- Tack both the skin and the appliance with your finger until tacky and nearly dry. Press both surfaces together and let sit for a moment until nipple is completely secure.
- To remove, wet a Q-tip with Super-Solv and work underneath nipple until prosthetic is released from the skin.
Please note Pink Perfect holds no liability for any side effects which may occur due to improper Telesis / Pros-aide adhesive usage or allergic reactions to these adhesives.
Since Telesis provides a strong bondage for a long period, it is advisable to takes the prosthetic off every two weeks or so for a day or two to let the breast skin breath & refresh.
You can return or replace the nipple within 14 days on delivery and get a full refund in case of ready-made nipples or 50% refund in case of custom-made nipples, excluding shipping costs.
We also offer a one-year guarantee on our nipples! Within that period your prosthetic can be replaced with no extra charge!
How to Apply Pink Perfect Prosthetic Nipples
Web Articles & Videos about Pink Perfect
Pink Perfect on TV!
Watch a segment on PIX11 news
The great Aniela McGuiness trying on my nipples and expressing on her blog! a true customer experience!
The incredible Xoxo Meg discussing my nipples as a solution after visiting my booth at the YSC summit